One-Stop Accommodation Shop
Our accommodation will always aim to make life as easy for you as possible with the following benefits:
- All bills and amenities inclusive in the rent price
- Free Shuttle Bus service running between the accommodation and Tooting Broadway Underground Station every morning and afternoon/evening
- Free on-site Gym, complete with weights machines, rowing machines, treadmills and balance/aerobics equipment
- On-site laundry services
- On-site vending machines
- 24/7 manned reception and on-site security, who will be able to help with any issues related to maintenance and comfort
- Optional extras when checking out, including booking taxi pick-up from Heathrow Airport and Bedding Packs also available for purchase
We tailor every student’s accommodation provision to their personal taste and needs. From the variety of tenancy lengths and room types on offer, we can almost always guarantee to get you in a room with all the requirements met. If you are concerned about anything specific when booking with us, please be sure to let our friendly and supportive staff know so that they can do their best to provide for you.
Find Digs is proud to be working alongside some of the finest higher education institutions in London to provide quality accommodation to their students. We have partnered with the following universities for the 2023-2024 academic year:
- University of the Arts London (UAL)
- Academy of Contemporary Music (ACM)
- Central Film School (CFS)
- British and Irish Modern Music Institute (BIMM)
- University of West London (UoWL)
Students who are enrolled at these universities are entitled to special DISCOUNTED RATES offered only to them, with reductions of up to £14.00 a week.
If you have additional needs that must be considered when moving into new accommodation, be sure to inform us and we will do our best to accommodate you as comfortably as we can. Our staff are happy to listen to any concerns you may have and will always try to address them in the most convenient manner possible for you. Please make sure to let us know of any such needs during the initial booking process with us, so that we can assign you a room that will be suitable for you and that any issues can be avoided in advance.