Middlesex University is a destination for students and staff who want to achieve their potential and get the most from their professional and academic careers. It makes sense, therefore, that we have a management team run by hard-working, forward-thinking individuals and an organisational structure that’s geared to deliver success.
Our three UK campuses are all in London, within easy reach of the heart of the capital by public transport. Dubai and Mauritius are the locations of our prestigious overseas campuses. State-of-the-art teaching and learning centres throughout our campuses feature modern laboratories, workshops and lecture theatres fitted with specialist equipment.
Our student satisfaction rating continues to grow year by year. We pride ourselves on listening to what our students have to say and strive to provide a unique student experience. Our ‘You Said, We Did’ campaign runs through the year and asks students what they would like us to improve. This ensures that we are continually changing things for the better and that students are at the heart of everything that we do.
- World’s No1 International student city
- Home to over 100,000 international students from over 200 different nations
- A centre of Academic Excellence
- Over 70 Nobel Prize Laureates
- Networking & Work Opportunities
- London has three times more European multinational HQs than any other city in Europe
- London is the number one city in the world for foreign companies looking to expand their business
- Culturally enriching study experience
- Over 120 different libraries, including the British Library which houses over 150 million books
- Over 1,000 museums and galleries in London, and most of them are free!
- Endless opportunities to have fun
- Over 100 cinemas, 100 parks & 350 live music venues,
- Over 5,000 restaurants & 7,000 bars and pubs to have fun with your friends.
For enquiries on courses not listed on our website, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rated as one of the top 3 business schools in London for overall student satisfaction.
Building effective relationships is essential for any business, whether it is with customers, clients or organisations. From lifelong associations with our students and alumni to facilitating networks between the professional and academic worlds, Middlesex University Business School brings people together to create and share knowledge and experience.
Drawing the connections between students’ learning, industry and professional practice are our leading academics. From teaching inspired by research and contributions from industry professionals to research that changes NHS policy and a research hub consulting SMEs, our innovative approaches have real-world impact.
The following topics are offered both in the following subjects areas on postgraduates and undergraduates:
- Accounting and Finance
- International Management and Innovation
- Leadership, Work and Organisations
- Marketing, Branding and Tourism
Health and Education
The School of Health and Education offers exciting and wide-ranging undergraduate and postgraduate courses in education and teaching, health and social work based on foundations of excellent scholarship, research and practice-based learning.
Working in partnership is fundamental to everything that we do in the School of Health and Education. Partnering with a variety of schools, education settings, charitable, private and public sector organisations, we have a history of pioneering excellence that is recognised worldwide.
The School of Health and Education’s Medicinal Herb Garden is a living reference library containing over 200 species of medicinal plants. The Garden, which forms the heart of academic study in Complementary Health, Herbal Medicine and Chinese Medicine, allows students to study the remedial properties of a wide variety of medicinal plants and gain practical experience in their use.
- Nursing Degree (Child- Metal Health- European Nursing)
- Health Care Science – Medical Engineering, Audiology, Neurophysiology, Rehabilitation Engineering, Cardiac Physiology
- Midwifery – Top Up; Short and BSc Honours
Science and Technology
Middlesex Science and Technology courses bring together expert academics and purpose built facilities to provide an environment where students can gain the specialist knowledge and research experience needed to become leaders in their field. We do that by bringing in the expertise of our industrial partners such as Microsoft, Cisco, Celldex, Therapeutics, FESTO and Siemens. Middlesex. This all happens in an environment formed by expert academics and purpose built facilities.
The state of art robotics and haptics lab features over 100 workstations and equipment and software including CAD/CAM equipment, an integrated flexible manufacturing system, state of the art automation devices, LabView and Multisim tools as well as associated hardware such as NI-ELVIS training equipment and Compact Rio control systems.
As a student of the School of Science you will have access to a wide range of advanced equipment and software. Facilities include internetworking labs equipped with Cisco units, blade servers and high-end simulation software, as well as state-of-the-art telecommunications equipment.
BEng and MEng
- Communications and Networks
- Computer system programmes
- Communication Engineering
- Design Engineering (BSc top up)
- Electronic Engineering (BSc top up)
- Mobile Systems and Communication Engineering
- Business Information System
- Computer Forensics
- Computer Networks
- Information and Technology (top on Business Information System)
- Sports Informatics and Data Analysis
- Product Design
- Design Engineering- Design and implementation of digital systems
- Mechatronics- Design of electro-mechanical systems using computer control aspects
- Electronics- Developing analogue and digital systems
All the media and culture degrees at Middlesex you decide to take, we can guarantee you will develop a thorough knowledge of contemporary media operations through a combination of theoretical and practical learning. Specialised modules run across our degree courses so you will quickly work and socialise with our degree courses so you will quickly network within the media community in London’s many organisations. Our students often have successfully secure placements at companies like Saatchi & Saatchi or the BBC.
Our students can benefit from our international industry link, collaborating with key organisations and industry leaders.
Having achieved top 20 research power rankings in the sector in both media and in performing arts according to the Research Excellence Framework we are proud to create an environment where we support students to pursue exciting projects in specialist creative fields.
At Middlesex, you will be studying in one of the best research facilities with well-equipped studios and workshops, and editing suites to enable you to push the boundaries of our knowledge and your imagination to master you chosen field.
- Film BA Honours
- Journalism and Media BA Honours
- Digital Media BA Honours
- Games Design BA/BSc Honours
- Television Production BA Honours
- Media and Cultural Studies BA Honours
- Media Foundation Year
- Popular Music BA Honours
- Publishing and Digital Culture BA Honours
- Publishing and Media (Final Year Entry) BA Honours
- Advertising, Public Relations and Media BA Honours
- Creative Technology MA/MSc
- Media Management MSc