Queen Mary University London
English Summer Camp in London for 12-17 year olds
Our large London campus in located at Queen Mary University of London, East London, only 15 minutes away from central London on the underground, allowing students to easily explore all the attractions, sights and museums of our cosmopolitan capital city. It offers modern teaching and accommodation facilities close to the fashionable area of Shoreditch and Brick Lane, full of markets and independent shops.
How to book an English Summer Camp?
If you are an individual student and want to book one of our summer camps, please download and return your completed Enrolment Form.
If you have questions, get in touch through our live chat or contact us via phone or email.
- Full day excursions to: Brighton, Cambridge or Oxford
- Boat trip to Greenwich
- The view from the London Eye
- Trip to British Museum
- Traditional English afternoon tea
- Disco nights
Click here for more photos.
Queen Mary University of London is an established university in London’s vibrant East End committed to high-quality teaching and research.
The classrooms are located on campus, a few minutes walk away from the accommodation building.
All classrooms feature a computer and a digital screen or projector. Classrooms are large and well furnished for lessons.
- Large modern university campus
- Spacious classrooms with projectors or digital screens
- Multi-purpose indoor sports hall
- Large common room for activities
- Cafeteria with fresh food cooked on site
- Local parks for outdoor games
- Free WiFi access throughout
All international young learners at our Queen Mary Junior Summer Centre are given their own en-suite rooms. Bedding and linen is changed weekly.
Each student is placed in a student flat with a common room for socialising with new friends or playing board games in their free time.
Each room includes a single bed, desk, shelves, chair.
Food is served at the self-service cafeteria of QMUL where all lessons are taught. Food is served three times a day and all specific dietary requirements are catered for.
Dates & Price
Duration: 14 nights and 15 days
Starting day: Mondays
- 24th June 2019 – 8th July 2019
- 8th July 2019 – 22nd July 2019
- 22nd July 2019 – 5th August 2019
Queen Mary University of London
Mile End Rd, London E1 4NS
Mile End (Zone 2), a district in East London is home to Queen Mary University of London.
The campus is only 15 minutes away from central London on the underground (Central, District or Hammersmith & City lines) ensuring that you can easily explore all the attractions of this bustling capital city.
Travel times from nearest airports
- 20 mins from London City Airport (LCY)
- 40 mins from Stansted Airport (STN)
- 1 hour from Gatwick Airport (LGW)
- 1 hour 10 mins from Luton Airport (LTN)
- 1h 20 mins from Heathrow Airport (LHR)