EDINBURGH – St Thomas of Aquin’s
The best way to absorb a language is to live it!
Edinburgh has regularly been voted as one of the best cities to live in over the past ten years and offers a vibrant mix of culture and lifestyle for students to take advantage of. Our Edinburgh Centre is located in a modern, large secondary school, St Thomas of Aquin’s. Grassmarket; Lothian Road, the Royal Mile are all within walking distance so you’re never far from Edinburgh’s most popular areas: Princes Street and the city centre attractions, restaurants and shops. It is the perfect for students looking to study English in a stunning setting.
- Beautiful, modern Scottish school
- Classrooms with interactive whiteboards
- Cafeteria with fresh food cooked on site
- Assembly Hall perfect for events
- Outdoor and indoor sports courts
- Only 4 minutes walk from accommodation
4th July – 17th July 2017
18th July – 31st July 2017
St Thomas Of Aquins R C High School
2-20 Chalmers St, Edinburgh EH3 9ES