St Thomas of Aquin’s, Edinburgh
English Summer Camp in Edinburgh for 12-17 year olds
Edinburgh has regularly been voted as one of the best cities to live in over the past ten years and offers a vibrant mix of culture for students to take advantage of. Our Edinburgh teaching centre is located in a modern, large secondary school, St Thomas of Aquin’s High School. Edinburgh Castle, Grassmarket, Lothian Road, the Royal Mile are all within walking distance so you’re never far from Edinburgh’s most popular areas: Princes Street and the city centre attractions, restaurants and shops.
How to book an English Summer Camp?
If you are an individual student and want to book one of our summer camps, please download and return your completed Enrolment Form.
If you have questions, get in touch through our live chat or contact us via phone or email.
- Full day excursions to: St Andrews and Glasgow
- Visit Edinburgh Castle
- Instagram competition
- The Royal Botanical Garden
- Talent show with prizes
- Click here for more photos.
Our St Thomas of Aquin’s High School, Edinburgh teaching site is located right next to our accommodation building on Chalmers Street. It only takes 2 minutes to walk to the classrooms and students don’t even need to cross the street.
- Large, modern Scottish school
- Classrooms with interactive whiteboards
- Cafeteria with fresh food cooked on site
- Assembly Hall for presentations
- Outdoor and indoor sports courts
- Only 2 minutes walk from accommodation
Address & Map
St Thomas Of Aquins R C High School
2-20 Chalmers St, Edinburgh EH3 9ES
All classrooms feature a computer and an interactive whiteboard. Classrooms are large and well furnished for lessons.
Our Chalmers Street Student Accommodation building is located right next to our teaching site at St Thomas of Aquin’s High School. It only takes 2 minutes to walk to the classrooms and you don’t even need to cross the street.
En-suite rooms are packed with features such as a private en-suite with shower, a comfortable three-quarter sized bed, your own desk and Wi-Fi connected work space equipped with shelves and drawers. A typical room is 13 metres squared.
All rooms are en-suite and form part of a 4, 5 or 6 room cluster flat with a shared lounge and fully fitted kitchen area, ideal for relaxing in with your flat mates. They are fully furnished in a contemporary style and you’ll find plenty of room for your belongings with a large wardrobe and under-bed storage space.
- Next door to the school (2-minute walk)
- Modern accommodation building
- Premium single en-suite rooms
- Single en-suite rooms
- Common room with games and digital screen
- Rooms cleaned weekly
- Weekly bed linen change
- Communal kitchen and lounge in each flat
- Free WiFi throughout
- Vending machines for snacks
- Coin operated laundry available (additional charge)
- Courtyard terrace with outdoor furniture
Dates & Price
Duration: 14 nights/15 days
Starting day: Tuesday
- 9th July 2019 – 23rd July 2019
- 23rd July 2019 – 6th August 2019