What is a Mini Stay?
Mini Stays are short English courses for school students who wish to improve their English, be taught English in England and who want to visit the sights of London. This programme is taught by our highly-qualified and experienced teachers. We specialise in closed groups and can put together packages to meet any needs.
Who is this course suitable for?
Students aged 12 to 17
School groups (minimum of 15 students)
Programme duration: 6 Nights and 7 Days
Average hours per week: 15
Class size: 15 students
Levels: Elementary (A2) – Advanced (C1)
Included in the offer:
- 6 Nights and 7 Days with full board accommodation (5 or 7 nights available on request)
- Hot lunch on lesson days, packed lunch on weekends
- 15 hours of English lessons per week delivered by our British Council accredited school
- Study materials provided
- 1 free leader per group of every 15 students
- Return airport transfers from London airports, including meet and greet
- London walking tours, afternoon and evening activities available on request