Duration: 7 Days
Start Date: Flexible
Mini Stays are a great opportunity for students who are looking to improve their English and sample life in the exciting city of London.
This programme offers students the chance to take part as much in daily English lessons with our highly-qualified and experienced teachers.
Our unique courses teach English by actively involving them in the UK life and culture including the Arts, design, current affairs, politics and business. Students deliver a presentation at the end of each course where they display their improved language skills.
6 Nights/ 7 Days.
Our mini Stays duration can be tailored according to client’s requests
This residential accommodation is located moments from Lewisham Station, situated in the heart
of Manor Park, getting you to London Bridge in just 14 minutes.
Included in the offer:
- 15 hours of English lessons per week delivered by Angle Education our British Council accredited partner.
- 6 Nights in multi-bedded en-suite accommodation in London, located only 14 minutes from London Bridge
- Hot lunch on lesson days, packed lunch on weekend
- Study materials provided
- Return airports transfers from London airports
- 1 free leader per group (minimum of 15 students)